Sunday, September 13, 2009

Catching Up

Hey! Things have been so busy the last month and a half since we've been home especially since we've been down in Cincinnati the last couple weekends visiting family. I can't believe that it's already Sunday night either! Where did the weekend go?

Thought I would share a couple pictures from this weekend. My youngest brother, Joe, got married! His new wife, Liane, is amazing. I adore her. You know how they say you can't chose your family but you can chose your friends. I would chose her. I wish them all the happiness in the world. Love you guys.

2 comments:

bethany said...

Oh my goodness...what a beautiful, beautiful bride!

Congrats on the new sis-in-law! :)

Martina said...

Aw...that is SO sweet...the last photo almost brought a tear to my eye...they look so totally happy and absorbed in each other for that special moment..a delight to see!