Monday, December 20, 2010

Christmas!


I love Christmas! I want to hang onto it as long as I can before the bleh months for me of January through April hit. Maybe it'll be different now that we're down here in Texas and the weather is better though? Here's to hoping!

I wanted to show a photo that I snapped today. We received a Christmas package from my friend Dianna in the mail. She has a talent I long to have in her sewing and crafting and knitting. She always floors me and opening up a package with matching aprons for Eleanor and I, as well as cloth ABCs which eleanor is clutching here, was no exception. I love the expression on my girlie's face. It shows the sweetness of getting a gift and she said, "Ms Dianna must really really love us." :)

I wish you all a very Merry Christmas! xx

No comments: